Friday 16 August 2013

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE!!!

yesterday was my bufday... 16th august 2013...
tapi, xder sorang pun kat atas rumah ni yg wish my bufday...
the person that wish me happy bufday was syahirah, ilah, ria, cece, suzie,solehah, along & kak long ..
where's everyone? hurm just let them be.. if they don't remember why bother?? right??
just forget it, it's not a big deal though..hurm~
but it's really disturb my feeling, my emotion...arghhh it is really pissed me off..
not gift that i ask, all i ask just wish me a happy bufday!!
HELLO!! does anyone realise what day is today??

before i let my words hurt others feeling, i better shut my mouth & mind my own business..
at noon, i'm supposed to go to my friend's house, suzie..
she invited me to her house sebab dia buat rumah terbuka raya ni..
but, i'm so frustrated as i cannot go to her house, because there's no one home to send me there..
i thought if i go to her house, at least i can reudce my anger towards them... but, it doesn't work, i'm still stuck at home!!!!!

i watched movie, cartoons, walks from living room to the kitchen, but my hearts is empty, i'm pissed!!!
tym maghrib, aku tidur, i dunno what else to do, so i sleep~ but then my mom come home & told me that cik la ( my old boss) asked me to go to her house as dia pun buat rumah terbuka jugak..=)
so, i just went there with an empty heart's feeling,... as far as i know, just go with the flow dear....
my sis told me to go in first, then she will come with kak fatin..hurm apa boleh buat, ikut jer la...
i've been waiting, 5 minutes, 10 minutes 15 minutes then i thought that half an hour i've been waiting for her to come, but there's no sign of her..hurm~ 
i dont know how long i've been waiting, but what i know,.. SIS!!! PLEASE COME PICK ME UP, I WANT TO GO HOME, RIGHT NOW!!!

and there she is, not so long from that screaming..hehe i'm so glad she came...so we go home...
sesampainyer aku kat rumah, i've seen many people infront of my house, why's there so many people??
as far as i know, just my uncle's family come to my house, untuk beraya, tu jer la...
when i crossed the gate, i saw there's a cake there and i can hear a happy birthday song!!
its touch my hearts..they remember!!
tenkiu y'alls~

tears go down my face, my mouth is shut, not a word that got out from my mouth..
i'm speechless... tonight is just a wonderful night..
rupa-rupanya semua orabng berpakat nak buat surprise kat aku..patutla tak der sape pun yang wish..hehe
tenkiu,...=)
terima kasih diucapkan kepada : mom, dad. kakak, adik, ayh in,& isteri, yana, sukma, fiki,  hanis,kak nini, afif, madihah, iman, tokcik & isteri, kak moh & the geng, abg ngah & abg long, kak fatin, alisa n ajis...
tenkiu for making this for me, & tenkiu for always there for me...=)
 enjoy the pictures, well i know it's not soo beautiful, but i love it...


let's blow the candle..
 jom potong kek..=)
yes, all of mny family's here!!






kakak, kak fatin, alisa & ajis.. enjoy the meal..=)

 
shairi, yana, sukma, kak moh & kak moh, mok ling..

bie~

tokcik, kak nini, madihah, iman..terima kasih..=)

 dah habis bergelas2 air da pun..

i love them.. <3



iman, hanis, madihah, kak nini & tokcik..terima kasih
=)

mak, yana, bie~

abg long, abg ngah..tenkiu for coming..=)

i love you mom.. muahx <3

i love both of you... <3 <3 <3


my little brother, that  always fight with me..tenkiu adik..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment