Friday 16 August 2013

ON THAT DAY...

AUGUST 16th 2013

it's a great date & great day for me & my family of course..
back to 21 years ago, in operations room, a mother's struggled for her   life & her baby..
i can't imagined segala pengorbanan yg telah & she would always done to her children, just to see her child's growing up to be a good person in life & after, by giving all her love to her daughters & sons...
I LOVE YOU MAK..=)


as for abah, he is always a great abah in the world... i love abah ketat2..
he never say that he love or care about his daughters & sons, and it's also hard seeing he showed his concern & love towards us..
but deep down his heart, he really does.. and we can see it through his eyes and all the action that he takes..
he always give advices & warning us about life..
he speaks not so much words, but when he speaks, his words shut our mouth..
and we can never talked back..
but if you know him well, he's a funny guy actually..heee
I LOVE ABAH.. =)

tepat pukul 2.20 am, 16th august terdengar suara tangisan bayi..
suara tangisan seorang bayi perempuan..
terlihat  senyuman di wajah mak & abah..
its such a precious gift for them..
akhirnya bayi itu diberi nama NUR DINIY BT ABD RAHMAN..
that baby is me..
i'm so glad that mom gave birth to me, dad who thought me about life & islam...
i'm such a lucky person to have such mom and dad as my parents...
and i'm glad to have this family around me, always supports me in whatever i do & advice me when i'm confused..

THANK YOU MAK, ABAH, ALONG, KAKAK, & ADIK FOR COMPLETING MY LIFE...
AND MY NEW FAMILY KAK LONG, & AQIF YANG MENYEMPURNAKAN LAGI KELUARGA NI...=)
THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO TO REPAY ALL OF YOUR PENGORBANAN TOWARDS ME...

p/s : mak, abah..doakan anak mu ini berjaya dunia akhirat, menjadi anak yang solehah, yang dapat membantu mak & abah masuk syurga.. yang dapat menyenangkan hati mak & abah sepanjang mak & abah masih bernafas di dunia ni... i love u all... :-*




mom and dad you are always my inspiration...


No comments:

Post a Comment